Five different types of tickets can be purchased
- Season Tickets. A package of discounted tickets, typically for 3 or more performances.
- Single Tickets. Tickets to an individual performance.
- Group Tickets. Blocks of 10 or more tickets for an individual performance, often at a special rate.
- Gift Certificates. Give your special friends and loved ones an exciting night with the Symphony.
- Student Passport. Full-time students can take advantage of $5 ticket opportunities throughout the season.
- MySymphony360. Young leaders of Grand Rapids ages 21-35 can receive exclusive discounts and social networking perks.
PLEASE NOTE: Season Subscription Tickets will be mailed on August 15th.
Grand Rapids Symphony Ticket Services
300 Ottawa Avenue NW, Suite 100,
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm, 616/454-9451, Ext. 4
Evening/Weekend Ticket Sales (Phone Only)
Monday - Friday, 5 - 9 pm, 616/885-1241
Saturday, 9 am - 1 pm, 616/885-1241