Bringing a group of 15 or more to the D&W Fresh Market Picnic Pops is easy and a great value!
- Special pricing on lawn seating to select performances with a group of 15 or more! *Some restrictions apply.
- Personalized concert and seating selection based upon the interests of your group.
- Personalized ticketing service. Production of promotional posters/fliers as needed.
- Referrals for catering services.
- A free lawn ticket for group leader for groups of 30 or more.
*Special pricing not available on any child, table or chair seating. See FAQs for further details.
Order Now—It’s Easy! Here’s How:
- Decide which event you and your group would like to attend, and on which date. Click here for details on all of our fantastic Picnic Pops concerts.
- Determine how many friends, family, or colleagues will be attending the event. How many adults? Children? Seniors?
- Pick up the phone! Please call our Ticket Services office, at 616/454-9451, Ext. 4. Our Service Representatives will help answer any questions, assist your group in concert and seating selection, and will work with you to finalize your order. To be eligible for discounts, you must place only one order per group, payable by VISA, MasterCard, American Express or check at least 2 weeks prior to your selected concert date.
- Pick up your tickets. Tickets may be retrieved at the Symphony office or pick up can be arranged for the evening of the event. Please note that 3 business days are required to process your tickets AFTER final payment is received. Please call the Symphony office before picking up your order to verify that your tickets are ready!
What Kind of Group Discounts are offered?
Your group of 15 or more may receive special pricing for selected performances and seating selections. Discounts include affordable ticket prices and lower handling fees.
Sorry, there is no special pricing for child, chair or table seating for the above concerts. However, we are happy to facilitate a group sale for these seating sections/concerts at full price.
When is Final Payment Due?
The final payment for your order is due 2 weeks prior to the event, and can be made by check or VISA/MasterCard/American Express.
NOTE: Once final payment has been made, there are no ticket exchanges or refunds.
Can My Group Sit Together?
- Lawn Seating: We are unable to reserve or rope off areas of this general admission lawn area for groups smaller than 75, though group leaders have often posted a sign or a balloon bouquet to direct group members to the group’s location. For groups of 75 or more, the Symphony will rope off an area on an upper side corridor of the lawn area.
- Chair Seating: Chairs are located in a general admission area. Chairs can be tagged as reserved for your group, though they will be located near the back of the chair seating area.
- Table Seating: Tables (seat 8) are reserved so book early for the best available seating and the best chance to seat your group together.
When Will I Receive My Tickets?
Allow 3 business days after your final payment for the processing of your tickets. After that date, you may pick up your tickets at the Symphony office. Please call ahead to verify that your tickets are ready! You may also arrange to place a group representative near the WILL CALL table at the Cannonsburg ticket office beginning at 5:30 the night of the concert to disburse tickets to group members.
What About Handling Fees?
There is a one-time $12.00 charge for the entire order.
What Type of Food and Beverage is My Group Allowed?
Group members may bring their own picnic dinners. If you are interested in having your group outing catered, the Cannonsburg Lodge has several accommodating private party areas complete with catering services. Your group may cater through an outside vendor, however, these vendors are restricted to delivery and set up only (No food service through outside caterers may take place on the concert grounds.) Alcoholic beverages are welcome on the grounds.
What Happens if it Rains?
D&W Fresh Market Picnic Pops concerts are treated much like summer sporting events. We play through the rain, unless the weather is threatening to the patrons or musicians. If a concert is canceled prior to intermission due to weather, the face value of your tickets or ticket stubs may be used toward the purchase of a select 2013 D&W Fresh Market Picnic Pops concert (excluding Special Event) or select concerts in the 2013-14 Season.